Afilias (www.afilias.info and www.afilias.com.au) is the world’s second largest domain registry, with millions of domain names under its management. Afilias powers a wide variety of top-level domains, including TLDs for countries, cities, brands, communities and generic terms. Afilias’ specialized technology makes Internet addresses more accessible and useful through a broad range of applications, including Internet domain registry services, managed DNS, and mobile Web services.
Afilias holds a Guinness World Records title for the “Largest migration of an internet top-level domain in a single transition” for its migration of the .au top-level domain in 2018.
As we continue to promote the .au top level domain, we’re looking to fill the newly created position of Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing Coordinator, under the supervision of the Country Manager, will take a hands -on role in supporting all channel marketing for Afilias Australia.
- Social media management
- Maintaining company blog
- Digital advertising campaign set-up and monitoring/web analytics
- Assist with content development and distribution
- Website updates
- Marketing financial administration (P.O.s, budget update, etc.)
- Promotional materials ordering and organization
- National and international event coordination and shipping
- Assist with providing the registrar channel with marketing tools and support regarding .au
- Addressing any other needs as may be required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field from a four-year college or university required
- 3 years of hands-on marketing experience
- Experience with social media marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Excellent storyteller.
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Creativity, sense of humor and design skills
- Computer skills – proficiency with MS office applications and Adobe Creative Cloud. Ability to quickly grasp and utilize new software and tools.
- Experience with website CMS systems
- Video skills a plus
To apply for this position please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.